Thursday, 4 August 2016

Podcast Episode 7 and Fibre East Vlog


Hi guys,

In my latest podcast I chatter about:



The Florear Blanket made with The Cotton Wool from We Are Knitters.
Pattern available through Ravelry, Love Knitting and Etsy.
(links coming soon!)


I show you my Spindrift Shawl designed by Helen Stewart, made in yarn from Felt Fusion.


Socks for my husband. Pattern designed by Sandra Paul called: 'My First Socks'

Made in yarn from Hedgehog Fibres in colour 'Ink'


'Sunshine Girl' knitted dress for my little poppet (pattern from August 2014 issue of Craft magazine). Yarn is Drops Safran in colours: 02, 05, 11, 12, 13, 17 and 31.

The raspberry coloured dress I'm making is the Amelia Tea Dress pattern by Simple Sew

Happy mail was from Maya at The Wool Barn

Thank you to all who starred in my Fibre East vlog:




 and of course you can visit my Etsy shop here.

see you soon,

'till next time...

Sam xx





No comments:

Post a Comment