Friday, 11 November 2016

Podcast Episode 11 'Tunic-Slash-Dress'

Lots of chatter in my latest podcast episode. I used a New Look pattern 6412 to make my tunic / dress in a lovely soft grey jersey fabric.

I talk about the mitts I made for my youngest daughter using the Waiting for Winter mitts pattern by Susan B Anderson. The hat I knitted last year is a pattern from issue 139 of Simply Knitting by Kirstie McLeod and I made it up in a lovely cranberry red chunky yarn - Lion brand Vanna's Choice.



The socks I'm knitting in yarn I bought from Tracy at Norah George Yarns on Etsy.

I show you my experiments in dying self-striping yarn in the wrist-warmer sample I'm working on. Thanks to Lara at The Dyers Notebook podcast for sharing a wealth of dying knowledge and lots of inspiration.

The minis I bought are from Herbstblatt Regina on Etsy



The other yarns I have purchased are from Tamiwicolors and Qingfibre









I also tell you about vending at Festiwool.


Thanks for your visit,

take care

Sam xx


No comments:

Post a Comment